We bet you've heard from a lot of nail masters that using a primer is not an absolute necessity. However, we disagree on this point. Let's why it is so important and what benefits does noorb gelity Vitamin Primer offer.
Importance of the primer
Application of the primer is one of the very first steps of the gel system. It creates a strong adhesive layer between the natural nail surface and the layers of gel system. This is to ensure that gel lacquer wear period is 3 weeks.
noorb vitamin primer is enriched with Vitamins A, D and E. It does not contain panthenol.
What to avoid while working with noorb Vitamin Primer?
- Do not apply primer directly to the skin around the nail.
- Do not apply too much primer.
- Do not cure under a UV/LED lamp.
How to use noorb Vitamin Primer?
- Step 1: Prepare the cuticles, cut the dead cells with disinfected nippers.
- Step 2: Prep the nails with wiping the nail surface with lint-free napkins and alcohol.
- Step 3: Apply 1 thin layer of noorb gelity Vitamin Primer. Wait for 60 seconds. Do not cure with a UV/LED lamp.
- Step 4: Apply 1 thin layer of noorb gelity Strong Base. If needed, use the leveling technique. Cure with a UV lamp for 60 seconds.
- Step 5: Apply 2 thin layers of the preferred noorb gelity utmost natural gel lacquer.Cure each layer with a UV lamp. Curing time depends on the shade.
- Step 6: Apply 1 thin layer of noorb gelity Shiny Top. Cure with a UV lamp for 60 seconds.
- Wait for 60-120 seconds and remove the inhibition layer with alcohol and a lint-free napkin.